Sunday, September 17, 2017

Thankful Tulip Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the 2017 Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several new products from both of these catalogs ......... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
How BEAUTIFUL is this card!
I began this card a tad bit differently than I normally would create a card.  I started out by stamping the beautiful sentiment first before stamping my tulip images.  I used the 'Painted Harvest' set from the Holiday Catalog and I used Basic Black ink.
Next I stamped my three lovely tulips from the 'Tranquil Tulip' set and I used Sweet Sugarplum ink to do my two step stamping.
And the final step was adding the three stems for my tulips ....... And I used Pear Pizzazz ink to stamp those stems.
I'm just in love with the way this card turned out .......
And can see changing up the sentiment for many other occasions.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: