Thursday, September 28, 2017

Hang in there Owl Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FUN HALLOWEEN TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
From the moment I saw the new 'Spooky Night Suite' from Stampin' UP! ...... I knew I would be using ALL the pieces to this collection this Halloween season.
I started out by using the spooky night tree pattern from the 'Spooky Night Designer Series Paper' pack.  (The best part is Stampin' UP! has printed 16 of these little 3" x 3" blocks onto one sheet of the Designer Series Paper and if you don't like the spooky night tree pattern ...... There is a fun black pin-striped image on the other side that you can use.)  I used Early Espresso ink to stamp my spooky owl onto this 3"x3" block ...... And then I finished it off by stamping the "Hang in there" sentiment under the tail of the owl.
I added some 'Very Vanilla Solid Baker's Twine' to the bottom of my tag and before I tied it up into a pretty bow ...... I added some '7/8" Striped Ribbon' and 'Black Vintage Crochet Trim' to the center of my Baker's Twine. 
My finishing touch was adding more of the '7/8" Striped Ribbon' and 'Black Vintage Crochet Trim' to the top of my tag.
Such a FUN & SPOOKY kind of tag.......
That will look PERFECT attached to special gift for a friend.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. "hang in there" couldn't be more perfect for fall and this sweet owl!

    ReplyDelete