Tuesday, September 05, 2017

THREE Wood Crates

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  I've actually got three project to share with you ....... And each is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
 
All it took to create these three darling wood crates was the Stampin' UP! 'Wood Crate Framelits Die' and some imagination.
The first wood crate that I created was a yummy candy treat crate.
I lined the inside of the crate with one of the OH SO PRETTY 'Delicate White Doilies' and a cello bag filled with some yummy Jelly Belly Candies.
And speaking of yummy candies ....... I created the second crate to hold a whole bunch of Smartie Candies.
All I did was fill the crate up with Smartie Candies and then wrapped some 1/4" Pacific Point Stitched-Edge Ribbon around the candies.
And the third and final crate I created will make the perfect Stamp Camp Early Bird Gift.
I loaded two little 2"x8" cello bags each with a single stamp and an ink spot.  What a fabulous gift to give to one of my Stamp Camp Gals.
So there you have it friends......
Which one do you like the best?
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your

1 comment:

  1. SWEET projects. I'm a huge fan of smarties and you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete