Friday, September 29, 2017

Scissors Friends Share

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Today I want to spot light my gal friends who I shared last weekend with.  Twice a year, a group of nine of us gals get together in Tucson and hang-out for the entire weekend at the Scissors in the City Retreat.  We started a tradition of making table gifts for each other ......... and today's post is all about the table gifts that three of my gal friends made for me.  Let me share with you now........those pretty projects from this VERY TALENTED group of ladies..........
First up, I have three DARLING little gifts that my sweet friends Donna and Kathy made for me.  The Dracula container is filled with some yummy chocolate treats ........ The white ghost bag had two delicious chocolate bars inside .......... And the OH SO CUTE little kitty box was stuffed with more chocolates.
 
And if the three gifts from above weren't enough ....... Donna and Kathy went OVER THE TOP with these three gifts.  A sour cream Pumpkin container that was filled with (YES.....) more chocolate ....... the ADORABLE test tube had M&M's stacked inside........And the CUTE CUTE CUTE mini Pizza Box was filled with Candy Corn ....... and a SPECIAL little surprise poem inside.  WAIT FOR IT MY FRIENDS..............
HOW CUTE IS THIS LITTLE POEM!
And my final share for today is the SUPER YUMMY pumpkin cake that Darlene made for me.  I didn't want to unwrap it.......because it was packaged up so clever.  (But not to worry......by dinner time......I had it opened and consumed.)  I HAVE TO SAY.........IT WAS SUPER YUMMY!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: