Friday, September 15, 2017

Friends Friday Picks

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share three very talented friends with you today.  Let me share those pretty cards with you now........
This card was sent to me by my super talented upline Lisa Pretto.  She sent me this card for playing along with her #15in15 challenge.
This very clever card was sent to me by my downline and dear friend Cheri Utsler.  I attended her surprise 60th birthday party and she designed this fun camera card for a thank you note to me.
And my final card share is by my good friend and fellow demonstrator Lynn Gauthier.  I'm just crazy for all the fun Lynn created with this SUPER AWESOME card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Darling ideas . . . the little camera is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling cards Kadie. The camera is really neat.
    Hmmmmm....the Pelican is speaking to me! =)

    ReplyDelete