Thursday, September 14, 2017

3 Skull Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY HALLOWEEN TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation ......... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.........
This tag is kind of SPOOKY......
But way FUN too......
I started out by stamping my spooky skulls from the 'Creep It Real' set in the 2017 Holiday Catalog (page 55).  I stamped my three skulls onto a 3/4" Basic Black square with VersaMark ink.  I then sprinkled each one with White Embossing Powder and heat set all three with my Heat Tool.
Next I cut three 1" Basic Black squares and matted each of my 3/4" embossed skulls onto the 1" square with Stampin' Dimensionals.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Spooky Cat' set and I used VersaMark and Black Embossing Powder to give my sentiment a real pop on the Pumpkin Pie tag.
I finished my tag off with some of the new SUPER YUMMY 7/8" Striped Ribbon in the Holiday Catalog (Page 12) and tied it up with some 'Basic Black Baker's Twine'.  All that was left to do was finish it off with a pretty bow and this tag was done ....... in no time flat.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday cards with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: