Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Tis The Season Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I have to say ...... This just might be one of my favorite holiday cards I've created this year!
There is SO MUCH texture going on with this card.  I started out by using my Big Shot and the 'Pinewood Planks' 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on my Crumb Cake panel.
My sentiment was stamped using the 'Christmas Pines' set along with VersaMark and Gold Embossing Powder.  I created a banner flag on one end and used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up my sentiment onto my embossed Crumb Cake panel.
Then I created these BEAUTIFUL over the top pine cones with the 'Christmas Pines' set and more Gold Embossing Powder.
The final touch to my card was wrapping some 'Gold 1/8" Ribbon' around the top of my card and I tied it off with a pretty bow.
All the texture on this card just makes it impossible to not stop and touch it.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment