Monday, September 25, 2017

Upgraded Halloween Bags

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the Candy Corn Bag I shared with you yesterday in my Remarkable/InkBig Blog Hop.  I used some retired Stampin' UP! product to create this spread of Candy Corn Bags for my fellow Scissors and the City Retreat friends this past weekend.  Let me share all those fun bags that I created for my girlfriends........
Twice a year ........ I meet up with nine of my Mesa/Phoenix GalPals and we attend the Scissors and the City Retreat in Tucson, AZ.  We spend the entire weekend (Friday - Sunday) playing and working on scrapbook pages and card projects.  Since next month is Halloween......I designed these nine Candy Eye Ball Bags for each of them to enjoy. 
I used the Stampin' UP! 3" x 6" 'Gusseted Cellophane Bags' and created a DSP liner that slide right into the gusseted bag.
My DSP insert is 6-1/8" x 2-7/8" and I scored it at 2" and that created the flat bottom for my 'Gusseted  Cellophane Bags'. 
And I filled each bag with some OVER THE TOP YUMMY chocolate eye balls.
 So that is how I upgraded my Spot Light Sunday bags ........
To make them a special treat for my Scissors and the City Retreat.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again, Kadie for the special treats that you created for us. We always have such a wonderful time and lots of good memories are made. See you next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was SO FUN seeing all my Scissors Friends.......I am BLESSED beyond words to have such amazing friends to laugh......play......and hang out with. Look forward to seeing you Donna at the Spring event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eyeballs have it! Absolutely charming!

    ReplyDelete