Thursday, September 21, 2017

Witches Hat Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY HALLOWEEN TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
I had a WHOLE LOT OF FUN creating this fun tag!
I started out by stamping my witches hat from the 'Spooky Cat' set onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with VersaMark ink.  Next I sprinkling it with Black Embossing Powder and quickly heat set my witches hat.  Then I grabbed my 'Paper Snips' and fussy cut out my image.
Next, I created this DARLING layer of circles and scallops with the help of the 'Layering Circles Framelits' and the 'Spooky Night Designer Series Paper'.
For my sentiment ...... I used the 'Spooky Cat' set and stamped that "Trick or Treat" sentiment directly onto my Pumpkin Pie tag.  And to pretty up the sentiment a tad ....... I stamped and embossed it the same way as I did the witches hat.
My finishing touch was adding some 'Basic Black 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon' to the top of my tag and tied it up with a pretty 'Very Vanilla Solid Baker's Twine' bow.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. "She's" lovely! Beautiful embossed finish and the perfect sparkly black ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Tag. Love the embossing! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete