Thursday, September 07, 2017

Halloween BOO Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
This spooky Halloween tag uses LOTS of new product from the Stampin' UP! 2017 Holiday Catalog.
I started with a Very Vanilla 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" tag.  I added a 3/4" x 2-1/2" panel of the new 'Happy Haunting' DSP to the top and bottom of this Very Vanilla tag.  And for an added measure of spooky, I added the new Basic Black 'Vintage Crochet Trim' to both DSP panels. 
The VERY POPULAR 'Cat Punch' was used to punch out my black cat ....... And then I used the cute kitty face that is in the 'Spooky Cat' set to embossed my cats eyes.  The 2-1/4' Circle Punch was punched out with Pumpkin Pie cardstock and I adhered my black cat directly to that circle.
One of the final touches for my tag was creating a fun BOO banner flag with the help of the new 'Creep It Real' set.  I stamped my sentiment with VersaMark on Black cardstock and then sprinkled it with White Embossing Powder and heat set it.  LOVE how SPOOKY FUN this banner flag turned out. 
And the final touch was adding more of the 'Black Vintage Crochet Trim' to the top of my tag ....... And I called this tag DONE!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. A perfect tag in every way - right down to that sassy touch of black lace!

    ReplyDelete