Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Glassine Bag With Card

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product used to create this project is featured in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and Clearance Rack.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today..........
Check out this beautiful packaging I created.....
I used the Glassine Sheets to create my mini treat bag......
And topped my bag off with this OH SO PRETTY topper.  I used the 'Happy Birthday Gorgeous' set to stamp three pretty flowers (Powder Pink, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist).  The Sweet Sugarplum ribbon was found on the Clearance Rack and was the perfect addition to pretty up my topper.
I used the Envelope Punch Board to create a gift card holder for the inside of my glassine treat holder.  I started out with a 5-1/4" x 5-1/4" piece of Fresh Fig cardstock and punched and scored at 2-5/8" on all four sides.  I ended up cutting off the top section (mainly so the gift card holder would fit into my glassine treat bag).
Here's what the gift card holder ends up looking like.  It's the perfect size for a single gift card.
The front of my gift card holder uses the same 'Happy Birthday Gorgeous' set and I used the same three colors for my flowers.
I'm just crazy about the way this project turned out ........ And have to say that when I gave it to a special friend ....... I think she SQUEALED a tiny bit.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I'd squeal a lot if I received this! It's gorgeous, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The details are divine. Love the little gift card and stitches . . . really pop on Fresh Fig!

    ReplyDelete