Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wine Down Wednesday

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will offer you some inspiration and creative energy to keep you moving through your busy week and maybe even motivate you to create this precious little card.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Even though this card uses a fair amount of retired Stampin' UP! product ....... It's one that can be altered with ANY current product you have in your stash.
I started out by stamping my sentiment in two different colors of ink and punching one of the images out with a label punch......and then taking my small oval punch and punching out the 'happy birthday' message and popping it directly onto my label.
A quick banner flag was created for the DSP and cardstock pieces......
 
And a quick wrap of some Baker's Twine was added to the top of my banner flag.
So my friends ....... There you have it.  A quick and easy card that will hopefully inspire you ...... and kick-start your creative energy through your busy week.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a tag I created for Tag Thursday ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. A perfect card. Lots of white and love the touch of paper piercing!

    ReplyDelete