Tuesday, June 23, 2015

3-D Tuesday Baker's Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create ........ And one that I made with some new Stampin' UP! product.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
How's this for an over the top gift packaging idea!
This little box comes together in a JIFFY with the help of some Bermuda Bay cardstock and the new Baker's Box Thinlits Die. 
The top flap of this Baker's Box is closed up with the help of a Stampin' UP! Clothespin.  I added some Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim to the clothespin.......To give it a little WOW FACTOR.
I added some sequin stars from the Brights Sequin Assortment pack ........ And some Bermuda Bay 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon was added around the center of my Baker's Box and topped off with some new Bermuda Bay Thick Baker's Twine. 
I also created a fun little birthday tag for my Baker's Box ........ And I will share that tag with you on Tag Thursday this week.
 
Thanks for joining me today.  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Wine Down Wednesday card project ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You may have just convinced me I need that die. Adorbs!

    ReplyDelete