Saturday, June 13, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Saturday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have the cards to share with you!  I have two special cards to share with you ...... Both are from the May Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I didn't use any additional product for the first card ........ And the second card used only minimal Stampin' UP! supplies.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
This first card is the actual card that Stampin' UP! made using this kit.  The card base was already included in the kit.........Along with the center panel.  I stamped my 'happy birthday' sentiment on the Whisper White circle that was included in the kit.........and all that was left to do was add some dimensional adhesive to the backside of the stamped circle and add it to the front of my card.
This is the second card that I created using the May Paper Pumpkin kit.
I stamped the three balloons directly onto my Whisper White panel and then stamped them again and fussy cut them out.  Each balloon that I cut out, I added a dimensional to the backside and then popped it directly over my stamped image.
Here's a close-up of those popped up balloons.
I stamped my sentiment with Island Indigo ink and then hand drew in three string lines.  The extra product that I added to this card was the Island Indigo cardstock for my center panel ....... and a tiny piece of Daffodil Delight Ribbon and Whisper White Baker's Twine that was added at to the bottom of my string line.
So there you have it friends.  A quick and easy birthday card that came together in a SNAP with the help of my May Paper Pumpkin Kit.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share my Spot-Light Sunday with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. Love the trio of colorful balloons and that font for the sentiment is divine!

    ReplyDelete