Monday, June 15, 2015

Mix It UP! Monday

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have a great new product card to share with you.  I have created two versions of this card for you.  The first is a CASE from my good friend Mary Fish.  She shared this card some time ago.....and I'm in love with the layout.  SO.......I created a very simple card and then created a second  version of that same card.  The second version card has the exact same product ....... with the addition of some ribbon and a few extra layers for the flower.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......

This card uses the new Bohemian DSP.   
I cut four squares 1-1/2" and adhered each of them to a Very Vanilla panel.
A Dozen Thoughts stamp set was stamped in Blackberry ink.....
And my flower was created with a single layer of the Flower Medallion and Pansy punches.
For my second version of this same card, I used the same DSP and cardstock......
But used my corner rounder to round two edges of each  Bohemian DSP square......
I added an additional layer for my punched flowers.......
And added some Blackberry Bliss ribbon and a small piece of the new Delightful Dijon 1" Dotted Lace Trim above my stamped sentiment.
I also added a Bohemian DSP envelope liner to really step up my card.
 
So there you have it friends ...... Two versions of a pretty spectacular card!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun 3-D Tuesday with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. This card absolutely knocks me out. The bold colors and design really pop against the white!

    ReplyDelete