Sunday, June 14, 2015

Spot Light Sunday

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a wonderful new product to share with you.  It's from the new 2015-2016 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ........ and today, I'm going to feature a fun way to incorporate this new product line into a pretty amazing card.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
This card was put together using the new "Build A Birthday" set.  This is a MUST HAVE set ....... And besides making some pretty impressive birthday cakes......The layers can be stamped to make some really fun 'candle' cards (which I will share with you soon).
I stamped my three birthday cake layers in Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry ink.
I also added a single punched 'Bitty Flower' to each layer of my cake ........ And added a single Rhinestone to the center of each flower.
My cake stand was stamped with Tip Top Taupe ink ...... and my 'birthday wishes' sentiment was stamped with Watermelon Wonder ink.
So there you have it my friends.  A great looking card ....... made from one of my favorite new stamp sets in the 2015-2016 Stampin' UP! catalog.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Mix It Up Monday card with you .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Aha . . . has Watermelon Wonder become your pink of choice? So pretty, especially with these yummy layers of cake!

    ReplyDelete