Monday, June 08, 2015

Mix It UP! Monday

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have a great new product card I created ........ and a second  version of that same card to share with you.  I have mixed up  my second version card by adding some additional products ...... which means I have more detail to my mixed-up version card.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
Here's my original card ....... Using the 'Build a Birthday set.
I used three new In-Color inks and the new 'Cherry on Top' DSP stack to create both my cards.
On this original card ....... I stamped my sentiment with Watermelon Wonder ink.
But for my 'mixed-up' version ....... I changed my card layout from portrait style to landscape.
And I added some circle and banner layers to each of my hanging banner flags.
Here's a close-up of my stamped image.  I used two layers of circle and scallop circles to complete this look.
And here's a close-up of my banner flag layering.

I also used some clear embossing powder for my sentiment.
So there you have it my friends.  My "Mix-It-UP! Monday" card share for today.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun 3-D Tuesday ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: