Sunday, June 07, 2015

Spotlight Sunday REVEAL

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Well my blogger friends ........ Today is my last day for my busy reveal week of kicking off my NEW PLAN for upcoming blog postings ........ I'm happy to reveal day seven to you today.  
 
My blog post for today is Spotlight Sunday.  On Sunday's, I will be sharing with you some of the wonderful new product that is being offered at Stampin' UP! with the new 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.  This section will feature fun ways to incorporate our product line into some pretty amazing cards and other projects.  So now that you have the details for Spotlight Sunday ....... Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
This card just screams NEW ...... FESTIVE ...... and FUN!
I started out by creating a fun little Whisper White tag and stamping my sentiment on the bottom portion of my tag using the "Remembering Your Birthday" set.
I topped my tag off with three little donuts that were created with the new "Cherry on Top" DSP.
I also added three banner flags that were created with that same "Cherry on Top" DSP.
I added a GORGEOUS Watermelon Wonder bow at the end of my tag with the 1" Dotted Lace Trim.  I also added some Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim to the end of my tag for a little pop of WOW!
One final step to creating this card was using my "Lucky Stars" Textured Impression Embossing Folder on my Tip Top Taupe panel.
Talk about a fun card!  This one is going to someone very special in hopes that it makes them SMILE BIG!
 
So I leave you today with a reminder of how my weekly schedule will play out.......
Every Monday will be Mix It UP! Monday
Tuesday will be 3D Tuesday
Wednesday will be Wine-Down Wednesday
Thursday will be Tag Thursday
Friday will be Friends Friday
Saturday will be Paper Pumpkin Saturday
Sunday will be Spot Light Sunday
I look forward to sharing with you some FUN NEW PRODUCT ........ GREAT PROJECTS and offering you some AMAZING TIPS and TRICK along the way. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Mix It Up Monday post ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment