Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wine Down Wednesday

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will offer you some inspiration and creative energy to keep you moving through your busy week and maybe even motivate you to create this precious little card.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card uses the recently retired 'Sweet Baby' stamp sets.....But punches a whole-lot-of WOW in the process.
I used the 'Decorative Dots' embossing folder on my Whisper White panel.....
And I stamped my sentiment and bunny on the front panel.  For a fun little design element......I positioned my stamped sentiment panel low on the front of my card.
Here's a close-up of the pretty Baker's Twine I added to my stamped sentiment panel......

And a closer look at that adorable little bunny.

This card is super quick and easy to put together........So hopefully I have inspired you to go make something FABULOUS for today.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share my 'Tag Thursday' creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. That is one sweet baby card and snipped bunny. Love it with the white textured background!

    ReplyDelete