Thursday, June 04, 2015

Tag Thursday REVEAL

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
As I continue to kick off my NEW PLAN for upcoming blog postings ........ I have day four to reveal to you today.  As I mentioned earlier this week, I will have a different theme each day of the week, and I will begin sharing FUN NEW PRODUCT ........ GREAT PROJECTS and offering you some AMAZING TIPS and TRICK along the way.  Here's a reminder at how my weekly schedule will play out.......
Every Monday will be Mix It UP! Monday
Tuesday will be 3D Tuesday
Wednesday will be Wine-Down Wednesday
Thursday will be Tag Thursday
Friday will be Friends Friday
Saturday will be Paper Pumpkin Saturday
Sunday will be Spot Light Sunday
The actual details for each of these days will be revealed this week.......So please stay tune for more information.
 
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  On Thursday's, I will feature a set of tags that I've created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create some SUPER FUN TAGS.  Now that you have the details for Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
How fabulous are these 'thanks' tag?
They came together with just a few supplies.
I started out by creating a small 2"x4-1/4" tag.
I used the Angled Tag Topper Punch to add a fun look to the top of my tags.....
And also grabbed a solid stamp set (for these tags I used "A Happy Hooray") and stamped my sentiment directly onto the corner of my tag.  Next I stamped my sentiment another time onto some Whisper White cardstock and used the 1-3/8" Circle Punch to punch it out and add it directly onto my tag (with the help of some dimensional adhesive).
The addition of some Washi Tape was added directly onto the center of my tags......
And a single Itty Bitty Flower was added directly onto the Washi Tape.
For each of my tags.......I added some type of fun Stampin' UP! fiber.
And of course my favorite Stampin' UP! fiber ........ Just has to be our Baker's Twine.
 
So there you have it my friends ......... My 'Tag Thursday' creation for today.  Hope you have the opportunity to create some fun tags of your own.  They make the perfect addition to any gift and the possibilities are endless on what you can create.
 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my first Friends Friday project .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. If that doesn't make a person buy washi tape, I don't know what will. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete