Friday, June 19, 2015

Friends Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have my 'Friends Friday' post to share with you ........ And I have three AMAZING cards to share with you.  These are cards that my SUPER TALENTED DOWNLINE TEAM created.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
First card up is not from one of my downline team members.......But from a friend and adopted team member Lynn.  Lynn is a fellow demonstrator who lives in Michigan and she joins our downline team swap exchange each month.   I'm in LOVE with this card that she made.
She used the "Friendly Wishes" stamp set and the new Bohemian DSP to create this AWESOME pocket card.
My next card is by one of my downline team members Cheri.
How AMAZING is this card Cheri created using the new "Tree Builder" punch.
And my last card share for today was made by another downine team member Abbie.
GORGEOUS card using the "Four Feathers" stamp set and coordinating feathers thinlit dies.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another Paper Pumpkin Saturday .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: