Friday, June 12, 2015

Friends Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have my 'Friends Friday' post to share with you ........ And I have one super awesome card to share with you.  It's a pretty spectacular card ......... made by a pretty spectacular friend.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
This fabulous card was made by my good friend Lynn.
It's a pop-up/fold-out card that is a work-of-art and one of those special cards that deserves a special place in my studio to display it.
The little touch of ribbon that Lynn added to the front of my card is the PERFECT addition to making this card just OH SO SPECIAL!
And check out all the detail that Lynn put into the pop-up and fold-out sections of my card.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the addition of the single flower that Lynn added to the inside of my card.
I have to say that every now and then you receive a card that is really a SHOW STOPPER ........ And that is this amazing card from Lynn.  THANK YOU LYNN FOR SENDING ME THIS GORGEOUS CARD!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you some Paper Pumpkin fun ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: