Sunday, June 28, 2015

Spot Light Sunday

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have some wonderful new product to share with you.  The product is from the new 2015-2016 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ........ and today, I'm going to feature a fun way to incorporate this new product line into a pretty amazing card.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today. 
This card was inspired by a card that was featured in the July/August Stampin' Success magazine.  This is a Stampin' UP! demonstrators only magazine and it's always JAMMED PACKED FULL of some pretty amazing cards and projects. 
I used the heart from the Perfect Pennants stamp set and some So Saffron ink to decorate the front of my Whisper White base card.  I did some stamping off of the So Saffron ink to give my hearts two different shades of So Saffon ink.
I added a small So Saffron cardstock panel to the bottom of my base card and then added a layer of Cucumber Crush cardstock to that So Saffron piece.
My Cucumber Crush tag was stamped with 'Perfect Pennants' stamp set ........ and I used Whisper White ink to stamp my sentiment. 
I topped off my tag with a small piece of Cucumber Crush 1" Lace Trim. 
 I have to say ........ this card turned out exactly as I had pictured it in my head. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a 'Mixed It UP! Monday' version of this card .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dram!

1 comment:

  1. Love the light and soft shading of the hearts. The contrast of Cucumber Crush really brings on a summery finish!

    ReplyDelete