Friday, June 05, 2015

Friends Friday REVEAL

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
As I near the end of this busy reveal week of kicking off my NEW PLAN for upcoming blog postings ........ I'm happy to reveal day five to you today.  As I mentioned earlier this week, I will have a different theme each day of the week, and I will begin sharing FUN NEW PRODUCT ........ GREAT PROJECTS and offering you some AMAZING TIPS and TRICK along the way.  Here's a reminder at how my weekly schedule will play out.......
Every Monday will be Mix It UP! Monday
Tuesday will be 3D Tuesday
Wednesday will be Wine-Down Wednesday
Thursday will be Tag Thursday
Friday will be Friends Friday
Saturday will be Paper Pumpkin Saturday
Sunday will be Spot Light Sunday
The actual details for each of these days will be revealed this week.......So please stay tune for more information.
 
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I will have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I have received from Friends.......Fellow Demonstrators........and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share them here with you.  Now that you have the details for Friends Friday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
First up is this ADORABLE card that my good friend Jude made for me.  How stinkin' cute is this 'Cheerful Critter' holding a thank you banner!
This next card was made by my good good friend Debbie.  I'm seriously loving the OH SO CUTE little polka-dot pig......and the die-cut 'thanks' is the PERFECT addition for this card.
And my last card share for today is one that I received from my fabulous Upline Lisa.  One of my favorite stamp sets has to be 'Gorgeous Grunge'.  And without a doubt ....... Lisa hit this one out of the park with her Crumb Cake and Bermuda Bay color combination.  (And just for the record ...... that is my coffee spill down in the lower left hand corner of her card!) 
 
So there you have it my friends.........My 'Friends Friday' cards for today.  A special thank you to each of these friends for taking the time to make me your fabulous card creation.  Each card is being proudly displayed in my studio.
 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my first Paper Pumpkin Saturday project ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Darling cards, as always. Kudos on the card from Lisa. Love, love that pig.

    ReplyDelete