Saturday, June 27, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Saturday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have two fun cards to share with you!  These two special cards were made with the May Paper Pumpkin kit.  I used some additional product to complete these two cards ........ But honestly ....... they were minimal Stampin' UP! supplies and I'm sure you have something close to these in your stash.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
My first card share is this triple circle card that has the sentiment embossed directly onto each of the colorful circles.
All I did was use my 1-3/4" circle punch and three Stampin' UP! colors (Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Island Indigo) to create each of my sentiment messages........
And then cut three stripes of the festive cardstock (that was included in this Paper Pumpkin kit) and added that to the left of each stamped circle.  For a final touch I added some Whisper White Baker's Twine to the end of each festive cardstock piece.......and tied the bakers twine in a pretty bow.
For my next card.......I was able to create three birthday candles with the same festive cardstock I used on my first card.
I just hand drew three flames onto some Daffodil Delight cardstock and fussy cut out each of the flames.  I then used some Pumpkin Pie ink to brighten' up the edges.  I also used Calypso Coral embossing powder on my 'happy birthday' sentiment and then punched it out with one of my Stampin' UP! circle punches.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another Spotlight Sunday card creation ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: