Saturday, June 06, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Saturday REVEAL

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
With only one more day remaining for my busy reveal week of kicking off my NEW PLAN for upcoming blog postings ........ I'm happy to reveal day six to you today.  As I mentioned earlier this week, I will have a different theme each day of the week, and I will begin sharing FUN NEW PRODUCT ........ GREAT PROJECTS and offering you some AMAZING TIPS and TRICK along the way.  Here's a reminder at how my weekly schedule will play out.......
Every Monday will be Mix It UP! Monday
Tuesday will be 3D Tuesday
Wednesday will be Wine-Down Wednesday
Thursday will be Tag Thursday
Friday will be Friends Friday
Saturday will be Paper Pumpkin Saturday
Sunday will be Spot Light Sunday
The actual details for each of these days will be revealed this week.......So please stay tune for more information.
 
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday.  On Saturday's, I will be sharing with you some of the fabulous creations I made with my monthly Paper Pumpkin subscription.  I will not only share with you the way Paper Pumpkin is featured at Stampin' UP! ........ But I will also share with you some of the fun creations I made with my monthly Paper Pumpkin Kit.  Now that you have the details for Paper Pumpkin Saturday ....... Let's jump right in with my share for today.
This month's Paper Pumpkin Kit is "Birthday Bundle".
As the theme would suggest ....... It's all about celebrating birthdays!
And I created two different versions of the gift bags that come in your May Paper Pumpkin kit.
Something special I did with my second bag creation ........ Was to emboss my 'Celebrate' balloon with Whisper White embossing powder.
The original bag version has a single 'celebrate' banner adhered to the front of the festive balloon.
And with each bag ....... You received yellow tissue paper for the inside of the bag ....... And a small tag to adhere to the top of your bag.
 
So there you have it my friends.........My 'Paper Pumpkin Saturday' project for today.  Please contact me if you are interested in receiving your very own Paper Pumpkin subscription.  I promise you ........ the kits are amazing and OH SO MUCH FUN to put together each month.
 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my first Spotlight Sunday project ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Nobody rocks the "pumpkin" like you do, Kadie! Can't wait to create some of these in the future together!

    ReplyDelete