Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Friends!
I would like to wish you and your family a Happy New Year.
May your 2013 be BLESSED with Good Health and ENDLESS Moments of HAPPY!
My share today is the fun little New Years Eve Poppers I deliveried to 29 of my SaddleBrooke Friends on New Year's Eve morning.
 Here are the two versions of the New Year's Eve Popper I created........
 I used Gold and Silver Cardstock to create these little cuties.....
 And I used the SU Candy Wrapper Die to make these.
The "New Year" stamp was embossed in Silver and then punched out with an oval die and then matted to a black scallop oval die.
 To pretty the candy wrapper up......I added some black and gold tullee to the ends.....
 And for the Silver Poppers.....I used white and black tullee.
 Here's a better view of the front and the back of each popper.
 The Gold embossing powder is so rich and elegant.......
 While the Silver embossing powder is so rich looking.......
I have to tell you that it rained in SaddleBrooke on Monday morning.....so I scrambled to find some plastic bags to tuck my poppers in before I took off and deliveried them.  I was so glad that I wrapped them up in plastic baggies......because the rain kept up for several hours and would have trashed all my poppers in no time. 
 
Thanks for joining me today.....I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the projects my FU gals made for December.  Hope you can make plans to join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! These really popped! Happy New Year to you too. Donna

    ReplyDelete