Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Birthday Card to Jack

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends

Today I've made plans to take a road trip with my good friend Kris  We are heading down to Blue Moon Scrapbooking to see what amazing and fun new product they have in stock.  I'm totally LOVING the new Pop n Cut Sizzix Dies and my fingers are crossed that they might have some in stock ....... and I can pick up a few new toys.

My share today is the birthday card I made Jack for his 80th Birthday.  Check out this SUPER FUN and SUPER HAPPY Birthday card..............
I got this FUN birthday card idea from Connie Stewart......
I made my card with a panel of Old Olive cardstock that was run through the Big Shot using the Perfect Dots Embossing Folder......
I then grabbed the ....... BRIGHTS DSP pack and pulled out FIVE bright colors and created some banners.....
Each was secured around a piece of White Baker Twine and the three banners in the center of my card had small stars stamped/punched and secured to the center of those banners.
I use the stamp set "Sassy Salutations" to create my Happy Birthday sentiment and was able to call this one DONE in a FLASH!  Such a fun and happy card and without a doubt.....Jack SMILED when he opened his card.
 
Thanks for joining me today.....I'll be back tomorrow to share more of the birthday cards that Jack received ....Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a great splash of color for a Birthday Card! Those banners hung on the line are a great trendy way to brighten a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. doodle-licious! the sweet banners of dsp . . . this couldn't be more festive for Jack!

    ReplyDelete