Sunday, January 27, 2013

New Product Card #4

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
It's PLAY-DAY at the Fisher/Labadie household today!  My plans are to spend the ENTIRE DAY playing in my studio with my NEW STUFF.   I have SOOOOO much new product and I still have LOTS I want to create with my "NEW STUFF".   SO......today's share is spot-lighting the new stamp set "Amazing Family and Hearts a Flutter" and the new Hearts A Flutter Framelits dies.  Let's JUMP right in with today's share.......

I started out with a base card of Calypso Coral and stamped the striped banner from the "Hearts a Flutter" stamp set twice along the left hand edge of my base card.  I wanted a little background design....but didn't want to cover the entire Calypso Coral cardstock with DSP.
I then added several of the banner dies from the Hearts A Flutter Framelits.  I die cut out the two center banners with the In Color 2011-2013 DSP stack and the two outer banners I stamped and die cut out using Calypso Coral cardstock.
 
I used the Calypso Coral Bakers Twine to string my banners onto a Whisper White frame and added several embellishment flowers to the center of each banner using the 1/2" Circle Punch and Bitty Circle from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.  I used Baja Breeze and Daffodil Delight cardstock to create my embellishment flower pieces.
 
Here's a close-up of what the Calypso Coral cardstock looks like after I used one of the "Hearts a Flutter" stamps as a background image for one of my banners.
I stamped the FRIEND sentiment from the "Amazing Family" stamp set and added it to the bottom right hand corner of my card.

I also added my signature Signo White Gel Pen stitching lines around my Whisper White center frame.  
 
This card would make a darling "thinking of you" or "thank you" card and the color combination are ENDLESS........I'm planning to recreate more of this card......so don't be surprised if you see it again on my blog soon.
 
Thanks for joining me today.  I'm still trying to learn all the new bells and whistles on the new laptop that Jack bought me this past week.  It uses Windows 8 and I have to tell you.....my old laptop was almost 16 years old and I have to say that I've not only moved up to the BIG TIME with this new laptop but also switched into the FAST LANE and I'm loving it.  I do have to say that there is a learning curve and that in itself is slowing me down just a tiny bit.  Hopefully......I will be up to speed and all systems will be firing at "Kadie Speed" very soon (I hate running in the slow lane!).
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share yet another new product card with you.....hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Those flags are charming. Every detail just right. So glad you had time to play!

    ReplyDelete