Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January Theme Card

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fun little card to share with you. It's the January Theme Card I made for the SaddleBrooke Stampers group. Check out this fun little creation.......
Our theme card for January was New Beginning/Fresh Start and we were asked to use Bling on whatever we created.
I DON'T DO New Years Resolutions.....but have focused my energy into five areas that are near and dear to me for 2013......
I used the SU Peek-a-Boo BigZ die to create my focal point for the front of my card......
I covered the front flap of the Peek-a-Boo die with some SU DSP and added a silver glimmer star on the front of each window.
Each of the five Peek-a-Boo windows opened up to reveal one each of the five most important areas in my life that I want to monitor and focus my energy in 2013.
On the inside I created a Check-List type layout.......
And each area that I want to focus in 2013 was typed on a ticket and this will allow me to see them at a quick glance.
I added the bling option for this Theme Challenge to each of the tickets that I tucked on the inside.
I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my January Challenge Card I made for my SaddleBrooke Stampers group. Hope you can come back and join me for that share....Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: