Wednesday, January 02, 2013

December FU Projects Part One

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Well the holiday decorations are down....and that means the tree......the stockings....and all the Christmas lights are turned off and tucked away for another year. 
 
My share for today are the projects that my fellow FU (Fabulously Unique) friend Kris had us make for our December gathering.  Our theme was "anything but a card" and our color challenge was Black and White.  Here's what we created.......
We made this awesome Gift Card holder......
We embossed the Happy Birthday scallop circle with Silver embossing powder.....
We used a diecut that Kris had .... which is made by Sizzix......
And the design of this gift card holder has this amazing pouch that holds a standard sized gift card.  The nice thing about this gift card holder is how simply and easy this diecut comes together.
Kris also had us made this PRETTY PRETTY polymer clay pin.....
We stamped this gorgeous face stamp onto the white polymer clay that we rolled out....and then we rolled out some black polymer clay and ended up mating our white stamped piece to the black clay.
We super glued a pin to the back of our clay image......
And Kris had us make an amazing card to attach our pin to.  Talk about creating a HOLY WOW FACTOR........Jack even made a comment about how awesome this project was.  I willbe attaching mine to my purse.  AWESOME AWESOME project Kris.....and I thank you for teaching me how to use Polymer Clay.
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share the other two projects we made at our December FU gathering....Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. black and white is so sophisticated. love the gift card holder and kris's pin is so chic!

    ReplyDelete