Thursday, January 17, 2013

Birthday Card from Kris

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
I was hoping to have the first of my Stamp Camp cards up this morning.....But the night got away from me and I had to face the music that I just had NO MORE ENERGY to get photos and posting done of my January Stamp Camp cards.......SORRY FRIENDS.
 
I do however have one of Jack's birthday cards that my sweet sweet friend Kris made for him - and I want to share that card with you today.  Here is the birthday card that Kris made for Jack.....

Knowing that one of Jack's favorite colors is Orange (and Red and Blue.....), Kris made this SUPER FUN card for Jack ........
But the fun continued when you opened this card to a "Pop-Up" style card......
How amazing is this center pop-up portion of her card...........
It actually POPS UP!
Kris used one of the new Sizzix Pop and Cut dies to create this VERY FESTIVE and VERY FUN card for Jack's 80th birthday.
And to give you a view of what the actual Pop-Up component looks like.....Here is a side view of that section of her card. 
 
Jack loved his card and actually said he thought I should figure how to make this card for the birthday cards that I send out to family and friends this year.....UHM.......Think I will be asking Kris if I can borrow this Sizzix die from her.  It honestly would be easier to simply run the die through my Big Shot......RATHER THAN trying to cut out this by hand.
 
Thanks for joining me today....I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing the cards that we made at this months Stamp Camp.....Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. oh, seriously. how cute is that pop up balloon. maybe i should have gotten that pop up dress from Stampin' Up! after all!

    ReplyDelete