Monday, January 07, 2013

Two Special Cards......

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I want to share with you some cards I've received......from some very talented friends of mine.  I am blessed to be surrounded by so many lovely friends that take the time to create true works of art for me.  Here are just two of those amazing cards......

First up is this card that I received from Berta.......
It's our December CrafterNooners Swap card.
She mentioned that she hadn't added a hidden message (our December challenge) ...... but I think the message inside her card would qualify for a "hidden message".  FUN CARD Berta and thanks for making this for me.
Next ups is the AWESEOME Birthday card that my dear sweet friend Mary Fish made for Jack.   How amazing and fun is this card.......
She used lots of new product from the Spring Catalog....but my favorite embellishment is this Silver Basic Designer Button that Mary added.  She wrapped some of the AWESOME Linen Thread around the bottom portion of her card and then threaded it through the button holes to create an amazing accent piece for her card.  PERFECT CARD for Jack!  Thank you Mary.......
 
Many THANKS for joining me today.....I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing the cards and projects I made at the SU gathering my good friend Mary Fish had at her house a week ago.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment