Monday, January 21, 2013

January Stamp Camp Card Four

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Hope you'all had a fabulously fun weekend.......but it's time to regroup and head into another FUN PACKED WEEK.  Today.....I have my last January Stamp Camp Card to share with you.....and I honestly think I saved the best for last.  Check out this amazing Valentine's Day card we made......

We used the Hearts A Flutter Framelits dies along with the Hearts Framelits die to create our heart focal point for this card.
Our banner was created with the help of More Amore DSP and Pool Party cardstock.
We also used three embossing folders on this card.  The first was the Delicate Design embossing folder in Crumb Cake that was positioned right in the center of our card......
We also used the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder and the Honeycomb Embossing Folder for both of our diecut out hearts.  We also added a flattened Silver Soda Pop Top (we used the Big Shot to flatten the pop top.....) and we added a 1" Pool Party circle and a Raspeberry Ripple 7/8" Scallop Circle to the center of our flattened Pop Top.  We added a thick layer of Crystal Effects over our 7/8" scallop circle and that really glossed up the center of our Soda Pop Top Embellishement piece.
Here's a close-up view of what the Delicate Design Embossing Folder looks like....OH SO PRETTY when embossed in Crumb Cake......
 
And one last new product item was the new White Tea Lace Paper Doilies.  These are SERIOUSLY a favorite item of mine in the Spring Catalog!
And here's one last close-up of the flatten Soda Pop Top and Embossed Hearts. 
 
Thanks for joining me today.....I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations with you.  I've been busy creating cards with new product from the Spring Catalog and hope you can stop back tomorrow to see the cards I've created.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. My word look at all the loveliness you put into that card! I love texture & layers so I could look at this beauty all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely is right. Sumptuous mix of elements, including the bottle caps that I haven't even opened! Well done, sister!

    ReplyDelete