Sunday, January 06, 2013

Kathie's GrandBaby Shower

 

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I am going to share some pictures of an amazing and totally fun baby shower that I was invited to on Friday.  It was for the daughter of one of my girlfriends here in SaddleBrooke.  It was held at the Ritz Carlton in Tucson ..... and I will tell you that it was one of the most elegant and special baby showers I have EVER gone to.
It started out when I received this amazing invitation........ 
Kathie created this card especially for her daughters shower......
And she covered EVERY SINGLE DETAIL......
To make these inviations EXTRA SPECIAL!
 
I knew the Mommy-to-Be (Melanie) was decorating the babies nursery in Noaha Ark.....so this was the card that I created especially for Melanie......

 I used the Two by Two stamp as my focal image to my card....
And stamped this "hello Baby" sentiment.......
And created three flags for my card.
The real MAGIC was when I colored in the stamped image.....
And I simply LOVE how all the colors coordinated!
And I knew that the packaging of my shower gift was equally going to be as special as the card I had created........so here is the gift bag I created...........
I added 2-baby toys and pacifiers to the handles of my bag...... 
And here's the sweet little outfit tucked inside my bag......
It included a Onsie - Navy Pants and a GORGEOUS Navy Jacket......Along with a matching receiving blanket to coordinate with the little boy look.
I also included these DARLING Little Man shoes.......
And three matching baby caps......
SO.....To CLOSE-OUT this somewhat LONG POST......Let me share a few pictures of this GREAT GREAT Event.......
There were SO MANY Gifts for Melanie to open.......but somehow she managed to tear into each one with style and class.
And here is Melanie opening the gift that her mom Kathie bought her.  It was a beautiful nighgown and robe set.......and as Melanie held it up and shared it with all of us.....SOMEONE yelled....This baby won't be an only child.  At that point we all cracked up and the laughter started filling the room.
FABULOUS DAY and I was honored to be part of it. 
CONGRATS Melanie and Kathie!
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share some cards I've received....Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. the baby carriage is jaw dropping and i love the water coloring and little flags on your noah's ark card!

    ReplyDelete