Friday, January 25, 2013

New Product Card #2

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another New Product Card to share with you......and this card is using the new stamp set "Hearts a Flutter" and "That's the Ticket".  I originally saw this card on my Stampin Connection website for SU demonstrators and knew the minute I saw it......I was going to CASE it.  I did add a few "Kadie Touches"...but the layout is a true CASE. 
I started out with a card base of Real Red cardstock.  I used the new "Hearts a Flutter" Framelits dies to create the two Real Red banners on both ends of the front of my card......
I also used the new NeedlePoint Border Folder to create the pretty embossed scallop and needlepoint edge across the center of my card.
My heart was stamped with the "Hearts A Flutter" stamp set in Real Red ink......and the Valentine's Day ticket was stamped also in Real Red using the new "That's the Ticket" stamp set.  I also added a half paper Dollies to the center of the card and stacked all my stamped heart and ticket pieces on top of the new SU paper dollies.
For that special KADIE TOUCH....I used my White Signo Gel Pen and added stitching lines around the Banners and Dollies edge.....and I also added white dots with my Signo Gel Pen across the Needle Point embossed edge.
 
I'm thinking this might make the perfect Valentine's card for one of my darling little grandkids.
 
Thanks for joining me today.....I'll be back tomorrow to share another new product card with you.  Hope you can make plans to join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. This is darling in Real Red! I must see if I have any!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little things especially. The dots on the scallop embossing for example. You are a master of making the little details more interesting!

    ReplyDelete