Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stamp Club 3x3 Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the special little 3x3 card that my Club Gals made this past Saturday at our first Stamp Club for 2013.  Check out this cute cute little card they made........
Our 3x3 card for January uses the card layout that my good friend Mary Fish taught me.  You take a 3"x7" piece of Whisper White cardstock and score both ends on the 7" side at 2".  This will create your two side fold flaps.
We then added a piece of the Print Poetry DSP Stack to both side panels and created the front of our card.  On the left hand side we used a 1-1/4" circle punch and punched out the circle from our DSP panel.  We were then left with a circle in our DSP panel that was perfect to add one of the 5/8" flowers from the new Vanilla Flower Trim.
As you can see from this photo.....the left hand panel of our card swings open........
And the right hand panel also swings open......Leaving you the entire inside of this little notecard to write your special little love note........
Here's what all four samples look like......I designed two of each sample with the flowers they way they come in the package.....and the other two samples I used my ink pad and a sponge and rubbed some ink right over the flower and gave it some color (Raspberry Ripple in this case).
This sample has the flower colored in very lightly with some ink......
And this one also has been inked around the edges of the flower......
But this one was left the way it comes in the packaging.....
And this one too has not inking done to the flower.
Here's a close-up of the 5/8" Vanilla Flower Trim and also the Designer Builder Brad that was added to the 1-1/4" circle punched out section.
The closure for each of the cards was done using the Petite Curly Label Punch.
We used two new stamp sets for our Petite Curly Label Punch.......We used Ciao Baby and the Sale-a-Bration Pretty Petites stamp sets.  We stamped our image on a piece of Raspberry Ripple Cardstock and then added Silver Embossing Powder to give our closure a real POP.
 
Super Fun Card to create and the two stamps sets we used allowed us to create the perfect little 3x3 card......for just about any occasion.
 
Thanks for joining me today....I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing some of the card samples I've been busy creating with all the new product I've bought.  Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. I just love this little card and am glad that you are using it again. That little label punch is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous folds and I love the flower tipped with color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too loved the flower colored! These embossed little labels are so cute! Looking forward to my pack of dsp that's a gorgeous set!

    ReplyDelete