Tuesday, January 08, 2013

3x3 Card From Mary Fish

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Over the next couple of days.....I will be sharing the cards and projects that I made with my good friend Mary Fish (http://www.stampinpretty.com) and several of her downlines.  I was BLOWN AWAY with the talent that I was surrounded by on this very special day when we got together a week ago.  Let me start right off with the little 3x3 card that Mary had us make.......  
We created a DARLING 3x3 card with an AMAZING new fold design that Mary shared with us!
We used the NEW "Spring Sampler" set from the new Spring catalog (P23) and stamped that image on a small piece of Whisper White ..... and that gets tucked behind the 1-1/4" circle we punched out of our left hand Whisper White panel......
We used Melon Mambo ink and the new "Ciao, Baby!" stamp set (P16) to create our "Happy Day" label sentiment........And we were able to punch it out using the NEW Petite Curly Label Punch that will be offered in the Sale-A-Bration promotion.  The Petite Curly Label Punch will act as your closure for the left hand flap of your little 3x3 card.
The magic of Mary's card is the way it opens......BRILLIANT new layout for your little 3x3 cards.  All you do is use a piece of 3"x7" Whisper White card stock and score both ends at 2". 
The card will then open up with two panels (one on the left and one on the right) ...... leaving you a 2" center panel to write your message.  LOVE LOVE LOVE this fold.  I also love how Mary used a small piece of Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP to decorate the flap of her envelope.  PERFECT little touch! 
We also used the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP to create a panel for the right side flap of our card. 
And our focal image was the little flower from the "Spring Sampler" (P23) stamp set.  We used Mary's Stampin' Write Markers (Old Olive and Melon Mambo) to color in our image.
 
This was such a WOW little card that Mary shared with us.....I knew immediately that I too would be sharing it with my Camp and Club gals. THANK YOU Mary Fish (http://www.StampinPretty.com)!
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share the awesome card that Tricia Chuba made for us......Hope you can make plans to come back tomorrow and spend some time with me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a darling card. I am going to try that fold right away!

    ReplyDelete