Friday, January 04, 2013

CrafterNooner December Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fun little card that I made as my December CrafterNooner Card for December.  Our challenge was to creat a card with a Hidden Message and use Navy and Silver cardstock.  Here's what I created........
I stamped this snowman stamp from my stash and diecut him out.......
I then used the SU Peek-a-Boo Frame die and added the circle die for his face.....
I used Crystal Effects across his entire scarf and it really made his scarf come to life.
When you lifted the Peek-a-Boo tab .... I stamped "Let it Snow!"......
And on the inside of the card I stamped......"Make it Stop!".......
The snow drift my snowman sat on was created by tearing Whisper White cardstock and layering three levels of it.  I inked the edges with Bashful Blue ink......and called this card DONE!
 
I stamped snowflakes across my silver cardstock and embossed the snowflakes with white embossing powder.  TOTALLY FUN and gave the silver cardstock a real festive look.
 
Thanks for joining me today.....I'll be back tomorrow to share a DARLING little Christmas Card that my Granddaughter Hailey made for me.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that little snowman! He is darling. And the idea to use the peek-a-boo frame was truly wonderful. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Way! OMGosh Kadie he's adorable!! Such a cute stamp and die! And you're a genius to make his face from a peek a boo die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love living in a "no snow" zone. don't you?

    ReplyDelete