Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Cards I've Received

Happy Tuesday my friends - And wishing you a HAPPY March. The weather here in SaddleBrooke is BEYOND BEAUTIFUL.....as is most the days in Arizona. I am so blessed to be living in a community that can enjoy being outside most of the year. And speaking of my many blessings......I am blessed to have dear friends who send me some truly amazing cards. Which I would like to share with you this week. Let's get started...... Here's the first batch of four that I would like share with you........
This first card is from Amber Moro who lives in Middleton, Wisconsin. This is a galfriend who I seriously can not believe RUNS at the speed of light. She has a SU business.......Two ADORABLE little children........her hands in more pots than you can shake a stick at and is involved in all kinds of community events. She sent me this card as a thank you for my visit in December.
This next card is from my dear friend Barb in Madison, Wisconsin. She was out here on a visit and we spent several hours in my studio looking at cards and exchanging ideas. I also found out that she is in LOVE with a particular DSP and I had sent her some of that as a gift.....Needless to say....she was thrilled when her package arrived. LOVE YOUR CARD Barb!
This littel cuttie is from my dear friend Sandy. Until I moved to SaddleBrooke I had not met Sandy - who was a fellow neighbor from Madison and our paths never crossed until I landed in Arizona. We have a connection through stamping and a bound through Wisconsin. Sandy sent me this card as a thank you for something I had done for her. SWEET SWEET card Sandy.
And last, but certainly not least is a card from my Stampin Friend Gail. This card just screams ME! The colors and all the bright and happy images colored on the front. Gail sent this card as a way of saying thank you for all the "Fabulous - Adorable - Love it Treats" that I put together. Many thanks to you Gail for thinking of me with this FABULOUSLY CUTE card.
It was a day of sharing and many reflections on my part for knowing that I am surrounded by not only loving but talented friends. Many thanks to each of you for being connected to me.
I'll be back tomorrow with some more cards that I've received.....Hope you can swing back tomorrow and visit. Remember.......Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful. Just stumbled onto your website and it's really inspiring. I signed up for email updates. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete