Friday, March 25, 2011

FUStamping Group

Morning Blogger Friends and NO.....my title does not stand for F*U*........It's short for my Fabulously Unlimited Stamping Group. I meet once a month with three very talented stampers in my SaddleBrooke neighborhood and we do a shoebox swap. This month we met at my house and here are the four cards we made.......... I will share with you each of these very talented ladies and give you a general overview of their card and how we put it together.
First up is my good stamping buddy Debbie. I just can't believe that Debbie just started stamping and I'm blown away with how quickly she has picked up the stamping bug. Debbie stamped out this lovely Hero Arts flower stamp and then we used Copic Markers to color our flower in. WHAT FUN.......Not only was it fun trying out the Copic Markers but the card turned out so nicely that I can see using this as a template for many of my SU stamp sets.
Next up is my friend Kris and this ADORABLE Easter Bunny Tree card. We used the Easter Bunny stamp as our base and then stamped the tree and added in carrots and tiny bunnies to create a really fun Easter card. I know this one is going to my granddaughter who will squeal when she receives it (she loves bunnies). I even used the tiny bunny stamp set to stamp a "Hallmark" image on the back of my card.
And last....but certainly not least....is my SaddleBrooke Stamper (and fellow Packer Backer) friend Ann. Check out this fun little card that Ann had us make..........
The ears fold up to reveal this cute cute cute Easter Bunny. We used pink chalk to color in our little bunnies ears and cheeks....We used a black marker to add the whiskers and smiley mouth and we used pink gingham ribbon to top off a cute little bow for our bunny. This card will be going to my other Granddaughter who also loves bunnies.....she is going to love receiving this card.
We had a fabulous day stamping and playing and the best part of our get together is learning tips and tricks on new product and sharing our talent with each other. I'm blessed to be connected with this FUN group of ladies.
I'll be back tomorrow with a FUN Saturday share - Hope you can stop back something on Saturday and join me. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment