Monday, March 21, 2011

My Pink Stamper WIN

Happy Monday Blogger Friends and Welcome Back to my blog. SO GLAD you could join me today. Today I want to share a blog candy that I won........From Robyn at The Pink Stamper (http://www.mypinkstamper.com). I entered one of her blog candy contest and WON. HOLY BUCKETS - you could have knocked me over when I saw I had received an email from Robyn. At first I thought someone was playing a JOKE on ME......I thought........NO WAY is that really an email from Robyn (aka-My Pink Stamper) but sure enough............it was a special message from her saying that I had won her big blog candy. Check this out....... Here is all the goodies I received from Robyn (and I thought I was winning a cartridge and stamp set......OH NO......A Cricut Cartridge........TWO STAMP SETS.....and MUCH MORE).......
I received a Cricut Spatula........LOVE IT!
TWO of Royn's very own stamp sets....and if you don't know about Robyn's stamps...they are made from HIGH quality photopolymer and stamp so AWESOME! Robyn sent me TWO SETS 1) Buggy Punnies and....... 2) Pinka-licious. Both of these sets have some awesome sayings and I can seriously say both of these sets will be "GO TO" sets for me!
Next up I received the AWESOME Cricut cartridge "Elegant Cakes" and have to say that after I got done TEARING (and I do mean TEARING) the package open on this cartridge ..... I was THRILLED to see all that is included in this cartidge. It is nothing what I thought it would be. The fonts are amazing and the basics/foundations are awesome!
And the last item in my package was my very own "My Pink Stamper" pink goodie bag. HOLY BUCKETS FRIENDS......I about flipped out when I saw this tucked in the packaging........It's one of those items that I knew would look AMAZING in MY STUDIO (which is ......you guessed it is........PINK).
If you get time to drop over to Robyn's blog (http://www.mypinkstamper.com/) I PROMISE YOU.....You won't be disappointed. Robyn is SUPER TALENTED...and does an AMAZING JOB on everything she puts out there.
I'll be back tomorrow with several cards I've received from my friends up here in SaddleBrooke - and I'm going to be sharing those over the next couple of days with you. Hope you can come back tomorrow for a few minutes......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment