Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Mesa Convention Gifts

Hi Blogger Friends! Happy Tuesday to you - I've got a very busy day planned for myself so I'm going to jump right in with a fun gift I made for my Mesa Convention gals this past Saturday. I typically will make a gift for the gals who go up to convention with me...but this year...My BFF wasn't here and we had to take two cars. I just couldn't exclude the gals in the second car....so my gifts turned into MANY..... Here is the same notebook that I shared with you a couple weeks ago. I made mine to use as a blog/website notebook. The gifts that I made for my Stampin Friends were "jot this down" booklets. I ended up making seven of these beauties and have already pulled one out for my BFF and dropped it off at her house a little SURPRISE for when she gets home from Colorado this week......
I used some new and retired SU DSP and made not only little notebooks for the ladies - but what would a road trip be if we didn't have chocolate to enjoy along the way!
Here's a close-up of the treat holder to match every notebook.....ADORABLE!
And a close-up of what I stamped on the matching colored cardstock and embellished it with a couple different punches.
And yet one more close up of one of my favorite colors in the bunch.
All the girls loved their special little treat for our roadtrip on Saturday and I'll be sharing a special little gift I received from one of my stampin buddies last night. Debbie made a little something for and I just have to share it with you tomorrow. Hope to see you tomorrow......so until Wednesday - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment