Friday, March 11, 2011

Thank You from Gail

Hi Blogger Friends and THANKS for stopping in today. Today I'm going to share a darling card I received from my stamping buddie Gail. She dropped this card off on Wedenesday when I was weighing in at Weight Watchers......check it out.... She used the new SU Bigz L Die (FUN FLOWERS) for her floral centerpiece.......
And she made the most adorable watering can card that I have EVER seen! CHECK THIS OUT
How cute is this? Our Stapers group challege card this month was to make a shape card....use an embossing floder and add ribbon to your card. GAIL met every requirement for this months challenge card.....WELL DONE Gail!
I think this card is so cute and has without a doubt made a spot up on the upper cabinet display in my studio........
Here is Gails card in all it's glory......It was a card Gail made for thanking me for the fabulous day up in Mesa last weekend. YOU ARE SO WELCOME Gail......we all had a blast and can't wait to do it again next year.......so glad you could join in on the fun Gail!
I have some fun things to share with you this weekend....Hope you can return sometime this weekend and share just a little time with me. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment