Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thank You Kris

Hi Blogger Friends and Happy Thursday to you. First up....My Weight Watchers Weigh In....I'm down another 1.4 pounds.....I'm only 5.4 pounds away from my goal of 29pounds.....Hoping to reach that goal in three weeks. YIPPIEE FOR ME! Now....On With The Show! Today I want to share a fabulously BEAUTIFUL card I received from my Stamping Friend Kris. She brought this card over to me today at our Fabulously UnLimited .... or FU group for short (I'll be sharing those cards tomorrow with you. Anyway....Kris had made me this Fabulously BEAUTIFUL card today and I know the moment I saw it....That it would be spot-lighted on my blog this morning.
Here's a close-up of the SpellBinders Fancy Tags that she used for her "Thank You". How lovely is this die? This is a special little find that Kris found up at the Mesa convention and she told me today that SpellBinders has started backordering these dies because there is such a demand for the die ....... they just can't keep the product in stock.
And here is the flower that Kris made using the SpellBinders Donna Salazar dies. This one is either the Carnation Creations or the Rose Creations die. I know that Kris reads my blog every morning so maybe she can leave us all a message in the comment section of this post to clarify which die it was she used. Kris told me that she used brown kraft wrapping to make this flower. How fabulous is this! (7am update.....Kris just contacted me and the flower was made with the Rose Creation Die)
Thank You Kris for making me this special card....without a doubt.......It will be making a front and center spot on my studio upper cabinet to be proudly displayed for all to see when they walk into my studio.
Hope you can join me tomorrow when I'll be sharing with you the cards my "FU" (Fabulously UnLimited) group made on Wednesday during our March gathering. I am thrilled to be connected with these three VERY TALENTED LADIES and not only do we make some AMAZING cards - but we have a FABULOUSLY FUN TIME together. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment