Monday, February 28, 2011

WISE old owl

Morning Blogger Friends........today is none stamping kind of day and I 'll be sharing yet another view of my Wise Old Owl Friend. Now....I'm not sure if this is Oliver or Olivia-but either way....my friend was sitting front and center in the tree yesterday morning for me to snap a quick photo..... As you can see .......he/she is in plan site.......kind of looking at me saying.....WELL...you wanted a picture......Now click......
These next two pictures have to be my favorite.....SERIOUSLY......I thought he was talking to me when I clicked these pictures.......
Now is this WISE or what? I am amazed at the size of his feet/claws.....holy buckets....would not want to be on the receiving end of those puppies!
And I will leave you today with this picture of my fine feathered friend....I can only image him saying - OKAY - enough. You've taken enough pictures now......GET THE FLOCK out of here (and of course he would say.......) and Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: