Sunday, March 20, 2011

St Patty's Day Treat

Happy Sunday my Blogger Friends! Today is a day of rest (for me.....) I attended the Tucson convention yesterday and walked my legs off - Have to report in today that I'm feeling like a "Day in my Studio" kind of day coming on. What I do want to take time to share with you is the cute little St Patty's Day treats I gave to my dozen and a half SaddleBrooke Friends.....Here's a peek....... I used the new BigZ Petal Cone Die from SU to create this cute little baby. They came together so quickly that making 18 of them was done in a SNAP!
And here is a full view of this little baby. I joined two petal cone dies together and added two garden gree scallops to the curves - added a banner and stamped the St Patty's Day sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set to the banner. I used my Whimpsy Wishes SU wheel across the petal cone base and called it a day. I added Hersey Kisses (wrapped of course in some fun green paper) to the inside of the cone......threaded some ribbon to the top of the cone - so I had a way to hang these little treats from the mailboxes at my friends home. TOTALLY CUTE and SERIOUSLY FUN! Just know my friends enjoy the little surprise on St Patty's Day morning.
Hoping to check in tomorrow with my Tuscon convention finds but until Monday morning - this little gal is going to spend the entire day PLAYING in her studio. Hope you can return Monday morning for my Tuscon convention finds.......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment