Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cards from Kathie and Jan

Happy Wednesday my Blogger Friends and Welcome Back. Today I'll be sharing two cards I received from my Stampin Friend Kathie and my BFF Jan. Let's get right into it..... Here are the two cards I received.......
First up is the card I received from Kathie. HOW LOVELY is this card. It's a card that has an amazing fold to it. Kathie placed a darlin flower in the center of the circle and used that for her focal point. It seriously is a beautiful flower and has lots of shimmer and bling to it. The card then folds up around the circle to reveal the inside of the card - where Kathie wrote me the most AMAZING message on the inside of her card. LOVE LOVE LOVE the emobssing folder that Kathie used for the front of her card....and PINK Bling that Kathie added to the center of six of the flowers really gave her card a special little WOW.
Here's a close-up of that beautiful prima flower that Kathie Glammed Up!
Next up is a Thank You card my BFF made for me. She created her own DSP by stamping the label image all over her glossy cardstock.......Added a different colored label imge as her focal point for her card and then began adding the detail pieces to her card (as only Jan can do).........
Check this detail out......Jan threaded ribbon through her lace and added a lovely blue stick pin to the ribbon and lace. WOW.....I know that I fight Jan over the Vintage look - and she keeps telling me that she's going to take me into the vintage/shabby chic world kicking and screaming - but seriously......many more cards like this and I won't be putting up such a fight. Thanks Jan for sending me this lovely lovely card.
Well....today is weigh in day at Weight Watchers and I'll be posting my weigh in tomorrow morning for you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I was able to stay on task this past week (even with eating out twice and doing the Tucson convention and playing several days with my girlfriends.......Does it sound like I'm preparing myself for some bad news?) Hope to see you tomorrow and remember ........ Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment