Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March Crafternooners Cards

It's Tuesday my Blogger Friends and I want to share with you today the cards that my Crafternooner Stamping Friends made last Friday. We typically make four cards - but Opal is out of town and it was just Berta....Jan and myself at this months Craternooner's gathering.
First up is Jan's card.......we used embossing powder and VersaMark and created this amazing card in colored steps. We first covered our entire image with VersaMark ink and then added the blue sky embossing powder....SET THAT......then added the sand embossing powder....SET THAT and then used our aqua emobssing powder to get the water color onto our image.
Here's a close-up look at the image.
And here is Berta's card.......How beautiful is this! The card is an envelope type card and we cut out the scallop edge and tied it down with some hemp and brads.
Her's a close-up of the butterfly that I colored in.......Just lovely!
And here is my card.......A special little card using the SU tulip embossing folder and SU DSP. This card makes a great Thank You.....Thinking of You.....Get Well....etc kind of card.
Thanks for stopping by today....I'll be back tomorrow with a couple cards that Jan and Berta made for me. Hope you can stop back tomorrow to see what they made for me. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment