Thursday, March 31, 2011

Opal & Kadie's March Card

Yesterday was my weigh in day at Weight Watchers and YIPPIEE for me......I lost another 1.8 pounds.......and have reached 25.4 pounds. YAHOO....I'm only 3 pounds and 4 oz away from hitting my goal and then I'll be committed back to a Lifetime Weight Watchers member. I should be able to do that in the next two weeks! Today I will be sharing both Opal's and my March card for our Crafternooners. To recap - the color challenge was Navy and Silver...and the technique was using UTE powder. Here we go: Here's the cards that Opal and I made for the March challenge. Let's take a closer look!
This is the card that I made - I used UTE in White to emboss the rose and I then watercolored in the rose.
Here's a close up look at the rose I added to my card. The image is embossed with UTE powder and I water colored in the image.
And this is Opal's card........How FUN! I love how Opal used UTE to create a fabulous Sun!
Check out a close-up of the sun Opal created. She said that she heated the embossing powder up and pressed her sun stamp into the heated embossing powder for a few seconds and then pulled it out. It created a really fun 3-D image into the embossing powder. HOW FABULOUS is this!
I have to say that all the girls did an amazing job in meeting the challenge for March....Their cards were fabulous and I appreciate all the hard work they put into their cards. THANKS LADIES!
Hope you can stop back tomorrow.......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment